Followers

Monday 7 July 2014

Feeling a bit blue?????

So it's Monday again, are you feeling a bit blue? Here's my card the TTPH challenge to cheer you up.

This weeks theme is monochrome, which I always love and our sponsor this week is:

I've coloured the image with Graph'its. The embossing folder, I inked and then embossed to get the impression in colour, the folder is a Beatrix Potter folder from Crafters Companion.

I am entering this card into the following challenges:
Graph'It Challenge - ATG - Closed
Scribble & Scrap - ATG - Closed
Crafting at the Weekend - ATG - 27/07/2014
Digi Galore - ATG - 19/07/2014
Paper Crafting Challenges - ATG - Closed
Suzy Bee - ATG - Closed

2 comments:

  1. So pretty...love it. Thank you for joining us over at the Scribble and Scrap Challenge. Good luck.
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for sharing your super creation for Suzy Bee's Bloomin' challenge 36 - hope to see you again soon, Hazel, DT x

    ReplyDelete