Followers

Sunday 1 June 2014

Clarity Seahorse

Wow, I'm on fire with blogging at the moment, 3 posts in one week! I love doing it though, because I love the thought that I'm giving other crafters some inspiration, after all that is one of the main reasons I love to craft.
So this morning I've managed to entertain the youngest and get a card done. I'm experimenting a bit more with all my Clarity products and got inspired yesterday when I received this months Clarity Club stamp and stencil. Although I haven't used this months items, I have used some of their other wonderful stamps.


Clarity Stamps used
Fossil Letterbox
Filigraphy Seahorse

Adirondack Inks used
Background - Sail Boat Blue, Oregano
Seahorse - Mountain Rose, Wild Plum, Ginger, Sail Boat Blue

I am entering this card into the following challenges:



9 comments:

  1. Gorgeous Wendy, love the background and the seahorse.
    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful seahorse! Thanks for showing it for paperminutes.
    hugs
    mamapia

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely card and the colours used on the sea horse are super. Thanks for entering the Clarity Challenge and good luck.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a lovely card, such delicate colouring, thank you for joining in Rhedd and Rosie's, good luck Hun, Zoe DT xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a beautiful card. thank you for joining us at Crafty Creations Challenge. Marlene DT

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great mans card - thank you for entering the Clarity Challenge and good luck.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank you for entering our Clarity Challenge, I love how you have made the Seahorse look so flirty. xx

    ReplyDelete