Followers

Tuesday 13 August 2013

Morehead quick card

Time for a very quick cute little card.
One thing I love about the Crafters Companion CDs is the card companions sections. It's basically everything you need for a card on 1 A4 sheet, with all the matting and layering done for you.


I totally love the Morehead range, such cute little characters and perfect for little girls and big girls alike!
On this card I've taken the topper, glued it at a jaunty angle and just finished off with a personalised removable tag to give dimension.

As I say quick and easy, but very effective.

Crafters Companion do a huge range of CDs and are one of my favourite craft suppliers, hop over to their site to see their full range.

Crafter's Companion
http://www.crafterscompanion.co.uk/





1 comment:

  1. aw she is so soooo cute! And you're right! Lovely card and everything you need, so you can do simple or a little bit more!
    ((Lyn))

    ReplyDelete